Structured cabling | Telecommunication | Enterprise Networking | Electrical Works
We understand that a structured cabling system is vital to any organization's success. Without a well planned and well-organized structured system, an organization's speed and accuracy of business will decrease dramatically.
That's why we're here to help you design and build a structured cabling solution that will sustain your organization's success and growth for years to come. Your structured system is the telecommunications network that will carry all the data, voice, and wireless connections through your building or campus. You can't afford to sacrifice quality in the system that is the very lifeline through which information flows throughout your business.
We can help you ensure that your operation has a system that incorporates the right cabling and hardware for your business needs today, and is also able to accommodate evolving and emerging new technologies for the future success of your organization. We can alleviate any compatibility worries by providing standards-based solutions to ensure the consistent, uniform performance of all your cabling and components. Our products meet and exceed the top standards of the industry's quality control organizations - ANSI, EIA, TIA, ISO, IEC, IEEE, BICSI, CSA and more.
- Design, supply, install and test fiber / copper structured cabling for WLAN and multi storied residential or commercial complexes.
- Design, supply and install copper / fiber cabling infrastructure (for multimode, single mode or composite mode fiber cable installations) for any intercity network for Telecom or Internet service providers.
- Splice and termination of fiber optic cables with different joints (enclosure ISP or OSP), testing and documentation with complete adherence to fiber optic standards.
- As part of our structured cabling services, we also supply and install other brands of cables based on the requirement of our customers.
- MBTS has announced the completion of the first phase of its Fiber-to-the-Home FTTH (GPON) deployment. This Deployment will continue to reach the whole nation. With this advanced solution bringing last-mile connectivity for homes and businesses through FTTH, MBTS’s new fiber network will meet current customer needs more efficiently and will help to meet future requirements for ultra high bandwidth applications in addition to offering a significantly enhanced experience for its business and residential customers.